Young Enterprise wish to recruit business advisers to help Ferndown Upper run 2 Company Programmes, as well as day employability programmes.
- Meet with the students on a weekly basis for approx.. 1 hour, usually straight after school. (day and time TBC) Two people could like to work together to reduce commitment if needed.
- Register on our volunteer portal so they can track their volunteering and access support: YE Gateway – Sign In (young-enterprise.org.uk)
- Need to complete a DBS (police check) and a short safeguarding training. (this won’t take long and we’ll need to meet them to have a chat and check ID)
- Would be provided with training
- Have access to lots of online support
An impact report from last year is attached so potential volunteers can see the huge impact the programme can have. Ferndown Upper are offering this to year 10 and year 12, so it could be a great way for businesses to meet high aspiring young people. Contact Young Enterprise direct via the volunteer portal.
Click here to download CP Impact Report 2019 2020