The BID Board agreed a budget for the implementation of this scheme at their meeting on Tuesday 16th November.
The scheme is therefore now open for applications to be made.
The programme can fund schemes within the BID area that:
- Have been installed after receiving confirmation of a grant award
- Provides images outside buildings of a quality for Court evidence purposes
- Are submitted by a business that is not in default of its required BID levy
- Are installed by a recognized installation company, and
- Commits to providing Dorset Police with security contact details.
Approved schemes will be eligible for a grant of up to 50% of eligible costs ex VAT subject to a maximum of £1,000.
Prior approved grants can be claimed following agreed installation with evidence of the approved installers paid invoice. The programme budget is fixed so it is recommended that you proceed quickly if you intend to make an application.
The application form can be found here.
Completed application forms with attachments should be submitted to: email@example.com
Any questions e-mail the above or call Kev on 07776 374292