Dorset Business Travel Grant 2017
The grants aim to help businesses who want to encourage employees, customers and visitors to travel more sustainably. Businesses can apply for up to £3,000 for initiatives such as:
- Installing cycle parking/storage/shower facilities for cyclists
- Install electric vehicle charging points
- Improving site access and links to public transport
- Improving walking/cycling/public transport signage
- Improving access for pedestrians and cyclists
- Provide designated car parking spaces for car sharers
- Provide site centred walking/cycling/public transport maps
- Encourage the uptake of homeworking, flexible working and web conferencing
Free practical assistance and grants are available through the Business Travel Network www.businesstravelnetwork.org/ . Quote the BID to access the range of support you need.
Community Clean, who have been based on the Ferndown Industrial estate for 20 years, have developed a property maintenance offer for their n...
As your local printer on the estate RPM is pleased to offer a new service with a 20% introductory offer and no commitment. We’re already e...